Saturday, July 18, 2009

spinning the bottle

Last Monday, I attended the new Monday night party at the Roxy in Los Angeles, called Spin the Bottle. I'd say the name is fitting, considering the age group that was in attendance. Spin the Bottle entailed a night of mayhem, claustrophobia, and overall griminess. Which isn't to say that I didn't have the time of my life. Because I did. I realized that the overcrowded, sweaty atmosphere was the beauty of Spin the Bottle, and that's what made it so fun. I don't think I or anyone else at the Roxy has ever sweat as profusely as we did that night, but I could have cared less about the putrid stench of body odor as I danced to DJ AM's beautiful remixes of my favorites such as Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon and Kids by MGMT. Oh, the memories.



Of course, any worthwhile party in LA is photographed by The Cobrasnake... Oh, but look who's on The Cobrasnake's website... (yes that's me)

cobrasnake

4 comments:

  1. looks like such a fun night!!!

    you look gorgeous!!! I wish i looked that good after a sweaty night of partying lol!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love that photo so fun!
    must've been a fantastic party!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Incredible! Which one are you? Wonderfully chic and kooky blog x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh isnt it just so fun being snapped by cobrasnake. this is a great shot, and you are gorgeous whichever girl you are? they are both hot anyways :)

    camille x
    p.s you have a awesome blog

    ReplyDelete